Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You're U.G.L.Y

Just so u know,i am such a BIG fan of Desperate Housewives..And i always imagine that Susan Mayer is me...and Mike Delfino is always Mike Delfino..I'm totally crazy over him!Susan and Mike are such a perfect couple..Well,Susan might be a klutz all the time but Mike really completes her life.

                                                        Oh..Look at the lovebirds :)

                                                           make sure u have ur breath mint :P

The title has nothing to do with Susan or Mike..It's about the ugly Katherine...Yes..You are U.G.L.Y woman!
Mike never loved her at all but she keeps believing that Mike's love is only for her..guess what?when mike says he never loved her,she says "please kill me.It would be less painful".So mengade2 kan?

                                        see???i don't lie right?she's ugly...hohoho..

So you mak cik tua,you just go away lah..don't kacau me and Mike..eh I mean Susan and Mike...You are old already..go find someone else la..If no man wants you,my advice is...BE A LESBIAN!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment