Sunday, April 25, 2010

Trip to Malacca (Part 1)

Hi!!!I'm back again...And here's the report of Malacca trip.

Around 9.45 a.m,the girls picked me up at my house and we arrived at Malacca at 11.30 a.m..
Enjoy some of our pics on our way to the historical state..

                     



We had our lunch at Jeta Groves..finally we found the shop lepas pusing banyak kali..hahaha...Gosh..the food was nice..me and jayne ate rojak mee,wendy ate fried rice and hema ate what rrr?i can't rememberla...sorry..hehe..


Then,we went to Dataran Pahlawan and Mahkota Parade to shop..and like what Jayne always say ,"WEEEEEEEE!!!"..Hahaha.



And i met my lovely Nyssa who's studying at MMU,Malacca..!!!!Missed her so much.....

                             Nyssa is slimmer and thinner than me!!!jealous much!

After been walking and shopping for few hours,we drove to our hotel...macam biaselah..pusing banyak kali to look for Seri Costa Hotel..We saw the hotel,tapi tak jumpa lorong untuk pergi hotel tu..haha..macam haramm kan?
After checked in,we took a rest kejap before chongky and her sis,Lydia texted wendy to pick them up at Melaka Sentral..

To be continued....

0 comments:

Post a Comment