Monday, April 19, 2010

Dinner vs Wedding..*sigh

Students intake july/08 throws a dinner themed "Glamorous Fashionista"..At the 1st place,i wasn't really interested to join the dinner due these reasons :
  • i'm not some 'popular' or 'hot stuffs' at the college..Only DMG Group 1 classmates are my friends..sob3..so i guess even a very catchy dance floor wont be able to attract me to go to the dinner...coz i know i'll be ALONE that night..
  • then i started thinking,this is my last chance to gather and experience all the joys at the dinner..maybe meet new friends,though we are all have been enrolled at the college for almost 2 years..hahaha..then i was surprised by the shifted date..from 5th june, it dragged to 12th june..and it's my sis's WEDDING!Guess it's just not my luck :(  
  • the dress above is from my online business..heheh...that's the one i wanted to wear to the dinner...it looks elegant and suits with my muslimah image :) btw,dont forget to add beauticouture@gmail.com on Facebook :P...

0 comments:

Post a Comment