Monday, April 19, 2010

AdaMaya..What A Love!!

AdaMaya..AdaMaya...AdaMaya!!I'm totally addicted to the drama..AdaMaya tells of a young couple Maya (Lisa Surihani) and Adam (Sein) who loathe each other because they are forced into an arranged marriage by their parents.

                                        The gorgeous Lisa Surihani as Maya

                                         The Charming Sein as Adam :) Wooottsss2.

 Both parents want her to marry as soon as possible despite the fact that she already has a steady boyfriend, Dani (Faizal Yusof). Dani and Maya love each other and had even planned to marry previously. With the arranged marriage looming closer, Dani has to try and figure out how to stop it from taking Maya away from him forever .

So Ayah and Ibu,please find someone as charming as ADAM to be my husband...And FORCE me to marry him!!PLEASE FORCE ME!
I'd rather giving up my 'young' age to settle down...hehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment