Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yesterday...

Yesterday,me and my mum,sis and brother went to casamoda..yelah nak cari kain untuk dipakai on my sis's wedding...the wedding will be on june 12..so we started looking for kain baju melayu for my dad and my brother...btw,my bro-in law won't wear baju melayu since he'll be the photographer on the wedding day...

                                                     choose what u want :)

                                  my mum in jeans...confused which one nicer..

                           ok...so who's the bride now?well,i was too excited yesterday..

                                                     this is angah,the future bride :)

Then at that night,we went out for dinner....but it turned out to be a birthday celebration for my cousin sis...

                                                               kaktih,the birthday girl

                            kaktih and hubby..that's not afdlin shauki okey?hihi..

her hubby will be flying back to new zealand (PHD) on 26th...guess she'll be alone..Pity her...she has to take care of her 3 kids....nvm..i can help!!!hehehe..

                                                               NYUM2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment