Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yours sincerely,Fara Farina

I bet some of u have read my post entitled "Confession of A Sinner"...
and i bet too many feedbacks from u guys after reading it right?
Some told me,"I love your post."
"Support u to the end."
"Ko manusia jujur."
"Weh tak takut ke laki tu bace?"
"Wah!Bestnya..Aku pun pernah ada lect camtu." and bla bla whatsoever :)
And maybe,i believe,some of u might say these :
"gedik gile minah ni."
"tak malu ke?eiiiiiiiii..." and termuntah2...

I wanna apologise to those who feel uncomfortable and annoyed with my statement.
Sincerely from the bottom of my heart..
i was just expressing what and how i feel.
i'm not chasing him and try to hit him..no that's not my way..
i dont do such 'gedikfy' attitude.
for few weeks,i've been a lil bit crazy over him..
Alhamdulillah,i keep on praying to Allah utk tenangkan hati,tenteramkan jiwa dan untuk
meyakinkan ku yang semua ni hanyalah angan2/kegilaan sementara..
dan berdoa semoga dikurniakan jodoh yang terbaik dan lebih baik dari 'lelaki' itu...
dan Allah tak biarkan ku mengharap lebih jauh...
Alhamdulillah today i feel a lot more better..
and i wanna focus on his class..this is my last sem remember????hehehe..

My close friends told me that maybe i'll find someone bila dah kerja :P
i wish..hahaha...
and really,i'm sorry kalau ade yang tak selesa dgn my previous post..
akan datang satu ketikanya nanti,bila u guys akan rasa feeling yang sama..
and then u'll know how i felt before...

ok..my explanation ends here :)
hope i've cleared ur minds regarding this matter..
i always pray for everyone's best :)
Salam.

Yours sincerely,
Fara Farina Baharuddin

0 comments:

Post a Comment