Saturday, May 22, 2010

Struggle to The End

Hey yeah!!I am so excited since i'm gonna end my diploma around this july..
I've started my final sem early of this month...it's a short sem anyway...

List of subjects :
*Business Law 
*Cyberpreneurship
*English for Business Writing
*Kesatria (kokurikulum)


Ok..just wanna share my results...bukannya nak membangga diri or to show off...lagi pun my results bukannya hebat sangat berbanding orang lain..sekadar untuk membakar semangat..

Sem 1 : 3.53
Sem 2 : 3.28
Sem 3 : 3.56
Sem 4 : 3.11
Sem 5 : 3.60
CGPA : 3.4


So,my target for this final sem is around 3.2 - 3.7....insyaAllah...i'll struggle to achieve my dreams..
and on 2nd of august,i'll start my industrial training...still searching for workplaces...huhuhuhuhu...and my
plan after the practical?dont ask me...no answers for that...i'll probably proceed for degree...maybe part-time
study kot...huhuhu...it's just a short-term planning for a time being..hurm.. *thinking.......



0 comments:

Post a Comment