Tuesday, May 18, 2010

World Cup Fever is coming soon...weeee!

GOAL!!!!
Whoa..the moment crowds shout at the top of their lungs when footballers score goals is the best moment ever!and World Cup is like a 'Histeria' season for all football fans..Everyone will be out of their minds esp when their favorite team wins/loses the match..and i am one of them.

Back to 2006,i can still recall my football madness at that time..and all my close friends,my former classmates,my family knew very well about my 'Japanese Obsession' I was truly in love with everything related to Japan...from the bands,dramas,actors/actresses,footballlers(esp Tsuneyasu Miyamoto)
and i even watched NHK news instead of watching Buletin Utama at TV3...hahahahaha...

                                             my fav j-league team : Gamba Osaka

                                                     my love,Tsuneyasu Miyamoto


For ur info,i fell in love with this guy when i first saw him playing for Japan in World Cup 2002...At that time,he was wearing mask..(like Zorro) due to broken nose....When i first saw him even his face was hidden behind the mask,i was like WOW!!!!


                               dont u guys think he's hot????


                                                    fav team,JAPAN....and Miyamoto as a skipper....


I just can't wait for 2010 World Cup...Sure it will be great as ever!!!Let's support our favorite teams!!And mine will be Japan and Germany....Whew!!Who will be the 2010 World Cup champion eh??????? *kening angkat2...

0 comments:

Post a Comment