Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's Great Being 20 :)

24-7..the numbers sound familiar kan?
It represents 24 hours 7 days..It represents my birthday!!yeay!!
oklah fara,stop crapping :P
Masa berlalu dengan cepat..and now i'm a 20 year old pretty lady..hahahah..pretty ke?????
I'm going to share with you about my 20th birthday..

Thanks to everyone who wished my birthday,,,really appreciated the wishes :)
20 years of my life,it has been such a great journey..such a memorable ones.
Mmm...that morning,i was kinda speechless when my bff Jayne @ Cutie came to my house..
She was on her way for family vacation at Tg. Sepat but still had a time to send a birthday gift to my house..
She's such a thoughtful one..I adore her so much :)
And of course,how can i forget all my best friends,close friends and family who always be there for me..
 i love u all!!

My 20th Birthday is my memorable one..know why??coz i celebrated it four times..hahaha..tamaknyeee!!
First - I celebrated it with my siblings since my parents were away for honeymoon >)
Second - My parents together with my siblings took me to Johnny's restaurant for celebrating my b'day
Third - Celebrated b'day with relatives at our apartment in Genting..and we celebrated my nephew's bday too,Danish.
Fourth - It was a surprise by my siblings...while we were enjoying our day at Theme Park Genting,they brought a cake for me :) so sweeeettttt!!


            a card from Jayne...it made me smile and about to cry when reading it.
                                                vincci watch from Jayne..love it :)

                                                  perfume from ayong and abang long :)

                                              kasut kerje..hehe...from my mum......

A few photos of my birthday celebration........

                         




ok that's all for now!!need to blog 2 more posts!!!!!heheehhe...muah!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment