Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Life As We Know It

I had a wonderful movie date with my bestie Fifi and her little niece Yasmin :)
Wanna know what movie we watched together?LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!!!!Weeeeeeeee :P
The premise of the film is that Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel are “stuck” raising kids when the kids’ parents die unexpectedly..I just love Josh Duhamel since...FOREVER!!and he and Katherine Heigl do make an adorable couple.better than having Fergie Black Eyed Peas as his wife in real life..*sigh :(





Enjoy some of promo photos of this amazing film :)




What an adorable family kan??and the kid named sophia is totally cute!!There isn't very many movies that make me wanna cry and laugh all at the same time. i would go back and see it again. If any one asked me to go watch it together :P




p/s : oh Josh!U're my obsession :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment