Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Writing Is My Passion

I love writing..It's truly my passion..
Writing is something m obsessed with..
I can write 50 pages of short novel in a day..
My imagination never stops... :)

I never knew how much i love writing until my form 1 gang decided to start a novel about us..
i remembered my character named "Ferin McLove" and my charming boyfriend which existed in the novel only,"Jake Evans"...hahaha..and everyone had their own characters..Molly aka Sam Mcphearson,Jayne aka Jennifer something,Hema aka Emma Saxena and i can't remember others...and most important thing is we were all lived in Hollywood!!ahahah...such a cool high school life :)

And since primary school until SPM,i always scored 80 and above for my karangan and english essays...It's easy to score high marks when writing essays than the grammar papers...Because u can write anything in ur mind as long as it makes sense lah kan?Write beyond the imagination..pfftt :P
And not to forget,Sejarah subject...I loved it especially the essay part..ahahahaha...
And don't give me a blank paper..coz i will fill it out with my writings,signatures,creatures and whatsoever.



Since Form 1,i started writing my own novels..and now i have more than 4 novels of my own..hehehe...
Most of them are malays la...cintan cintun gitew... :P
So i decided to post the novels in my blog..and need ur feedbacks,guys...
See u soon with my new entry :)
Salam and take care!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..tringat kisah jejake dan novelnye..menjengkelkan..
enck.acp

Farinafara said...

ahahaha..encik anonymous ni berpuake la...ahahah

Anonymous said...

xberpuake sgt pun sbenanye..betul la kn..jejake itu kn serba boleh! (ok cap stop it)

Aisyaa said...

wah, nak la bace karya asli dari mak lang! kih kih :)

Farinafara said...

en. anonymous : hehehe..malaysia boleh!!

aica : saye penulis amatur..hahah..silekan bg feedback best/x best...and pe yg kurang/telebeyh..tq :)

Post a Comment